Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between for ages and for years ?
- They are not our ages who want to hang around with us. 彼らは一緒に遊ぶっていう年頃でもないしね。 does this sound nat...
- She is at a younger age than mine. does this sound natural?
- "Causing so much confusion" Does it sound natural?
- The light is poor for taking photos. The lighting is poor for taking photos. Are both correct...
- These tourists actions startled the bird perching on the armor. These tourists action startled t...
- Pronunciation question, Any tips on how not to confuse saying "dog" and "duck" ?
- I play soccer and ice hockey. I want to talk with foreign players. Sound natural??
- How do you say "They have finished reading it" in past tense form? I want write a sentence "Let'...
- The pill is kicking in. The medicine is kicking in. Which one sounds better?
- All right? I know the bell has rung. but let's finish this paragraph. so we can get a start on...
- https://hinative.com/en-US/questions/18837076 Which do you think is better for the lylics? or do...
- Not everyone can do that, just.... people can do that Why should i write here?