Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in Japanese? これはですか
- これは何ですか。What is this structure called in 日本? What does it symbolize?
- Are these sentences correct? Whether Japan should introduce a universal basic income or not is d...
- Could you correct this? Reading must be more valuable than watching televisions because it's ...
- Is this English natural? "The sight of the rainbow in the distance made her happy."
- Could you correct this? They must say "How the fridge could cold something without electric po...
- Could someone read this for me 🙇♀️🙏
- I’m not sure about “ board certified “ Does it mean special doctors ?
- Could I use “have” instead “had” in here?
- it's need use (right) in i'd kill for a coffee right now. i'm sorry my english is very bad
- Another week with that simp, I'll kill myself. What does simp mean?
- When you talk to someone on the phone, which is correct and sounds natural? 1: I'm at a conven...