Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in Japanese? 提神
- How do you say this in Japanese? 提升品牌知名度
- How do you say this in Japanese? 提前的生日礼物
- Is it correct to say: I have been listening to the same playlist all day long
- What the letters be. Is it natural??( I want to say 그 글이 어떻게 될 것 같나요?)
- How to find a English native speakers and is learning Vietnamese?
- Is it correct to say "make so many efforts to do"?
- Which sounds natural? 1.You can use GPS on your smartphone. 2.You can use the GPS on your smartph...
- how can I say well-educated in another way?
- I am not sure if the following sentences “Be very careful going down stairs” and “Be very caref...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 “Brace yourself up. The weather ou...
- Let's say somebody is very clumsy and they keep messing up. So how would I say " At least do some...
- That job is new to me. OR? That job is new for me. ??