Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the common word order of husband and wife which noun comes first ? For example ladies and...
- what is rite of passage? can you explain as easy as you can please?
- Could you please check my grammar? Do I sound natural? Was you not able to format your compute...
- (1) If you feel it is hard to do it now, you can just do it from next time on. (2) If you feel ...
- which one ????
- *in a whisper* Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) He whispered t...
- Why do people say “I’m lying in bed” and not “I’m lying on bed”?
- Here's one of the definitions of the word "should" in the online cambridge dictionary. Does the s...
- I wish i was there I wish i were there which one is correct ?
- 나는 육상선수가 되고 싶어 그래서 육상을 배우고 있어... I wannabe a athlete so I take track and field lessons 자연스럽게 고쳐주세요
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- How many bottle of Soju usually Korean drink before get drunk? (for 1 person)
- How do I add music to my kakaotalk profile?
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?
- Guys, can anyone explain what does "D-Day" mean in Korean slang? I've heard it in so many differe...