13 Dec 2019

  • Japanese
  • English (US)
Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? the word hiccups sounds exactly like hiccups themselves.
Do you know other words like hiccups, which the word's pronunciation and the thing itself connect tightly?

I like also the word "grin", because you say it, you tend to become grin face.

Read more comments

  • English (UK)
  • English (US)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions