Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I can't stand being lonely without you. 君がいない寂しさに耐えられない。 Does this sound natural?
- Please stand in line in order. 順番にお並びください。 Does this sound natural?
- I can't definitely stand that we will break up. Does this sound natural?
- What does Go Easy on me mean?
- What does I shoved it down my gob and swallowed mean?
- What does Will you please just pull yourself together, old man? mean?
- What does on an empty stomach mean?
- What does what does the speaker say? mean?
- What does Would you like a refund, or shall I give you a credit on your next month’s bill? mean?
- What does we are part of something truly grand in every sense of that word mean?
- What does I DON'T LIKE HER, BUT I DON'T NOT LIKE HER, EITHER mean?
- What does pretender mean?
- What does You don’t know what you don’t know mean?