- What’s the opposite expression to “one’s grades are dropping”?
- Hi! Is the vocab ‘omit’ common? I don’t think t’ve heard anyone using it. Do you have any other c...
- How can I answer positively to formal requests like "Can you work on it next?" I often use "Sure"...
- All videos you recommend are what I'm not interested in. Please improve your AI ASAP. I have to e...
- “discussion concerned environment” or “discussion concerning environment” which one is right？
- Does it sound natural if I say that's *a* bad news instead of that's bad news?
- Mr. John, my teacher, told me that I had some things he’d like to discuss with me. My teacher and...
- I’m not sure about “ board certified “ Does it mean special doctors ?
- Could I use “have” instead “had” in here?
- it's need use (right) in i'd kill for a coffee right now. i'm sorry my english is very bad
- ‘Um wieviel Uhr?’ oder ‘Um wie viel Uhr?’
- Which is correct: guten nacht or gute nacht? And do I have to use uppercase on the first letters ...
- Welche ist das Richtige: danke vielmal oder danke vielmals?
- Je mehr du am Handy bist, desto öfter kommt es vor, daher rate ich dir, bleib fern von diesem teu...
- how to use future tense in German ? ( how to express your future plans or future actions ) ?