13 Dec 2019
English (US) Swedish
Question about Korean
How do you say this in Korean? i just wanted to let you know that misunderstandings can happen, especially with language barriers. I’m sure you always mean no harm, sometimes it can just be unfortunate and bad timing. please don’t feel too bad about yourself
Read more comments
- How do you say this in Simplified Chinese (China)? I like to sew clothing
- How do you say this in Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)? LINEのアイコン
- How do you say this in Korean? What’s your favorite ——? (examples: movie, song, actor)
- How do you say this in Portuguese (Brazil)? 부 모 ?
- How do you say this in English (US)? とっても良い
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?