13 Dec 2019
Question about English (UK)
What does I read this sentence in a book:“there are two shillings to come back on his dinner money this week which he paid on Monday”. What does“come back” mean in this sentence? thanks a lot～ mean?
- Could you correct following sentences more matural? - Let's answer questions about your native...
- In these two sentences, which of them is correct? That is what English rules usually does. ...
- What's meaning of this sentence? --- Puppies were so tired they didn't even make it out of be...
- What does biada mean?
- What does 情熱 mean?
- What does 人に親切にして。誰もが内部の戦いを戦っています。 mean?
- What does Imma head out mean?
- What does 냉먼 mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?