13 Dec 2019
Question about English (US)
Hi there! It could be so great with your help to improve my English Skill. To be honest, I have been studying English as a second language besides VietNamese. It has never been easy to achieve my goal The IELTS 6.5 overall. How great if I could keep contact with a willing native partner who can spend just 10 minutes each day, listen to me and give me some questions, and then make a comment about my speaking - better with some navite vocabularies. Oh please! You will probably be my teacher with no offer. (Sorry). But thankyou so much (From my heart) if you can be that one! -Thankyou again! Leave your comment in this topic please! It's much better if you are young, handsome and of course still free. (Just kidding! Male and female are ok.) Please!
Read more comments
- Hi, I'd like to ask a question about American culture. I'm now analyzing a notion "American house...
- What is the difference between Hi everyone! and Hi there! ?
- Which What's up ！ sounds the most natural?
- 他很矮。 he is short. Is this correct?? I saw it means "low in rank"
- Can I say 웨일스 사람
- "난 진짜 더 이상 못 버틸 거같애 , 그렇다고 해서 포기하지가 않아" "난 진짜 더 이상 못 버틸 거같애 , 그렇다고 해서 포기하는 뜻이 아냐" 이 문장 중에 어떤 거 ...
- Sometimes I’ll start a sentence and I don’t even know where it’s going. I just hope I find it alo...
- Почему правильно «ненавижу занятия», а не «занятий»? После «ненавидеть» надо использовать единств...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Which ones is correct? What state were you born/livein? Which state were you born/live in?
- How should I respond to customers whom claim the food taste weird ?
- Why isn't (A) able to be the answer?
- can I say, "we could be there in time unless you nodded off"?
- Why did my English Writing Teacher(from Britain) hate it so much when we use " recently" in the a...