Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "Even if I could I wouldnt buy her some food" why is this sentence above sound correct but this o...
- I woke up in a bad mood and stomped off the kitchen. Does this sound natural?
- You should've considered all pitfalls beforehand. Does this sound natural?
- Can you check this for comparative and superlative, please? Khalifa tower is the tallest tower ...
- It was so fast paced that I didn't see it coming. Does this sound natural?
- "Red light, green light." Is there a deep meaning in this phrase?
- Hi guys! I've been filling up a form for my baby and I had to scroll down to select her age. It s...
- "I wont win this game" here I am refusing but i could do it I wont win this game - here I am jus...
- I taught an American Japanese and he did me English. Is "did" correct in this sentence? Should ...
- I would like to use the word ‘provided’. My friend said to me that it means if. Could you tell me...
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- What are all the most common ways to say cum/sperm/orgasm in Korean?
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?
- How many bottle of Soju usually Korean drink before get drunk? (for 1 person)
- 파이팅 or 화이팅? (Fighting)