13 Dec 2019

Question about English (US)

How to describe a person who look into the silliest things and care about the unimportant and petty details,
For an example:
What do you think about my outfit?
It looks good but there is a missing button on the cardigan,
Come on don't be ..........!
What's the suitable adjective here?
+ If there any mistakes I'll be grateful for correcting it🖤.

Read more comments

English (US) English (UK)


English (US) English (UK)

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Recommended Questions
Topic Questions