13 Dec 2019
Question about English (US)
How do you say this in English (US)? “Please contact me should you receive any further communication.” Does this mean that you should contact me when you receive any further communications? In this case the word “should” means strong order?
- What is the difference between contact and connect ?
- "What happened to you?" "My contacts are out of place." does this sound natural?
- Move other contacts to the iPhone does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in Spanish (Spain)? If I were you I would____.
- How do you say this in Korean? Who took a photo of you?
- How do you say this in Japanese? You have heard about ..., right?
- How do you say this in Simplified Chinese (China)? You can skip this exercise.
- How do you say this in Korean? I’m so star struck right now
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?