Read more comments
- Are the two following sentences correct？ 昨日の天気は暑かったです。It was hot yesterday. 昨日の天気は良かったです。Th...
- What is the difference between 昨日, 友達 に あった and 昨日, 友達 が あった ?
- 昨日やるはずだった。 does this sound natural?
- Ihr kennt es sicher *alle*, denn das Oktoberfest ist das größte. What is the correct translati...
- Is delivery service really fast in Korea to compare overseas? Is this correct?
- What's difference between cop and sheriff?
- 来中国以前你学过汉语没有？学过多长时间？(how to answer the question grammatically right?)
- I heard a Japanese said that people in Japan will catch Corona virus more than 10000 people at le...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- roughly speaking, “something superbly tricked-out” means “something elaborate”, right?
- Could you correct my sentence? When I once accidentally took out a book from the library, the l...
- "how do you like xx?" means "what is your impression of xx?". example: how do you like your new ...
- can I say, "my dog and l remain attached to each other for already 2 years"?
- Which one is correct? * I am egoist * I am an egoist