Read more comments
- Your cell phone was ringing for email earlier. メール、鳴ってたよ。 does this sound natural?
- When I keep using my cell phone, my posture tends to be bad, so I'll have a stiff shoulders and n...
- To keep watching your cell phone for a long time is far more bad for your eyes than to read a boo...
- I came up with this sentence "Nie chcę mi się wieczorem wychodzić." as a translation for "I dont ...
- Are there any mistakes or possible improvements in this writing task? It is for an informal conve...
- 'Ecco il cafe amaeicano.' Is this correct?
- "저는 매운 음식을 많이 먹었어서 배가 아팠어요. 그래서 학교에 안 갔어요" is this correct and natural?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- which one can we put at A, doing/to do/ do stop somebody A
- which is correct? i forgot what i'm doing today i forgot what i'm doing yesterday i forgot what ...
- My friend said "yeah anything" when we were in discussion, did it mean "whatever"?
- “Have you ever been dumped?” Does this question only refer to love affairs , can it also be relat...
- Japanese people are often seen kind by foreigners. この表現は自然ですか？ Is this expression natural? Is th...