Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which is more natural? I forgot to bring an umbrella. I forgot to bring my umbrella.
- And please do you think that is this sentence correct:? But I hope that after a month I'll be fi...
- Can’t I here emphasize a verb by “do”?
- Are these sentences natural? “It’s supposed to rain today. You should take an umbrella.”
- Hi, when you delete an recurring alarm bell on your phone or on your watch, what would you say? ...
- 1- I have a strong connection with [place] 2- I have a strong connection to [place] Which one i...
- what's the difference between(talk to you later) and(talk to you late)?
- S1. In Korean age, I'm 28. S2. In the Korean age, I'm 28. Are both sentences S1 and S2 correct E...
- What is the difference between "as though it were" and "as though it is"?
- Which fits in parentheses, it or that? Why? Though it often happens in cartoons, I've never actu...