- Two different questions What’s paralyze ? What’s sleep paralysis?
- J'ai aimé Paris Does this mean I don't like Paris anymore?
- What is the difference? 1. ご しょじゅぎょう は なん ですか。 2. しょくぎょう は なん です か。
- このゲームが楽しいからって 使いますか？
- 한자를 아는것보다 어원을 아는식으로 이해해도 충분할것 같아요. 한자로 자체는 거의 안쓰거든요 ~ Does this mean ??? 人 : 인 (사람) example...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between "many" and "much"?
- (Only native speakers, please) Do you commonly use the French word "concierge" as a manager of...
- 1.A day without laughter is a day wasted. 2.A day without laughter is a day that is wasted. Q1) ...
- What does "whence cometh evil" mean?
- What did he say? Thanks