- i hear people use "versing" as a verb. eg- I'm versing a great soccer team. can I use that word ...
- Is "さんぽん" a regional pronunciation of "3 minutes"?
- この2つの「上で」、違いますか。 the first one seems like "on the concern of ~" the second looks like "after" よろ...
- Which region of turkey that have a slightly different accent than people who live in istanbul and...
- "the late [name of a person]" - I wonder if that always means that this person has passed away......
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Do you know the verb “reck”?
- roughly speaking, “something superbly tricked-out” means “something elaborate”, right?
- Could you correct my sentence? When I once accidentally took out a book from the library, the l...
- "how do you like xx?" means "what is your impression of xx?". example: how do you like your new ...
- can I say, "my dog and l remain attached to each other for already 2 years"?