Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (US)? how do ypu do??
- How do ypu pronounce "to get rid of something",
- How do you say this in English (US)? How are ypu today?
- How do you use “Live under a rock/in a cave” in a sentence?
- Hi, the words love, birds and bees have a special meaning about love? I heared a song using the...
- She's my friend from/since 2 years ago Which should I use "From or since"?
- for God's sake vs for goodness' sake why the first one takes apostrophe as singular but the secon...
- is this sentence right? one thing I like to recommend that students do is use a dictionary
- executive car company car Are both terms correct? Which term is used to refer to a car provi...
- Which sentence sounds natural English? 1. This dish is excluded from the main menu. 2. This d...
- What do you call this?
- Does it sound natural? How did you pass your day today?
- look for this dialogue -Hi! How are you? one day later: -hi! Really sorry! I HAVEN'T SEEN THE MES...