Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you use a phrase "freak out" in daily life?
- Ain't I just! What does this phrase mean?
- I want to learn some phrases or words used in America university. Such as major and minor, paper,...
- Do you think this expression might sound awkward? "I'd like to give you a helping hand."?
- what does it mean below? thanks guys in advance "chili soda with my eyes"
- Is this sentence grammatically correct? "I intend for Peter to show up in time for dinner" I want...
- The Japanese people are diligent Japanese people are diligent Do they mean the same thing?
- In question 22, all A and C are true ?
- In question 26, which answer is true ?
- I made two charts of English adverbs: (1) Degree of certainty (2) Degree of frequency Do you agr...
- My presentation is ready. Looking forward to sharing it with you. Does this sound natural?
- I found some vocabulary that "chastise" is like punching someone by beating. If I say for example...
- Hii. Could someone check it? ✨🤍
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- In September or On September or At September?
- mai dua karta hu ke tum hamesha kamyab or khush raho in English
- ¿Podrías por favor mostrarme un ejemplo de diálogo entre dos personas (10 líneas cada una.) qué ...
- You deserve & You deserved & You deserve it ！which one is right？！