Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (US)? emphasis
- How to make emphasis to the person that does the action? For example, in Spanish: - ¿Fernando...
- Please show me example sentences with underline- giving emphasis .
- The Japanese people are diligent Japanese people are diligent Do they mean the same thing?
- is this sentence correct? "Her anger had not been slight." Can you write examples with the word ...
- What does "I'm a little bit torn" mean?
- The ticket will guarantee you free entry. The ticket will assure you free entry The ticket will ...
- Can I choose D in question 41 ?
- In question 26, which answer is true ?
- I made two charts of English adverbs: (1) Degree of certainty (2) Degree of frequency Do you agr...
- My presentation is ready. Looking forward to sharing it with you. Does this sound natural?
- I found some vocabulary that "chastise" is like punching someone by beating. If I say for example...
- Hii. Could someone check it? ✨🤍
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?