Read more comments
- 以前アメリカ人のネイティブの方に添削して頂いたのですが、is being〜という記述があってよくわかりません。 これはこれは進行系なのですか。 どういう時に使われるのかいまいちよくわかりませ...
- What is the difference between So are you and You too ?
- Which Where are you now sounds the most natural?
- 1. 사 줄게. 쏠게. —->의미 똑같은데 아무 상황이나 다 서로 바꿀 수 있어요?? 예를 들면 어르신한테 ....등 2. 하려고 할라고 —->’ㄹ라고’는 ‘려고’의 뜻인...
- Can I say 日本にいる時は全会った日本人がとても親切そうだった。to mean "When I was in Japan, all the Japanese I met seemed v...
- Tôi mới bắt đầu học tiếng pháp.Có ai có thể chỉ cho tôi 1 vài website hoặc sách tiếng pháp dành c...
- Họ đang hát lời gì? What are they singing?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does thang mean?
- i want to know how can improving listenning English?
- “We were fortunate enough to be able to find something to eat even during the refuge.” Could anyo...
- I'm gonna drive it until the wheels fall off. In what case can I use this phrase?
- What do you call this?
- What do you call the action when you click and drag a text with a mouse pointer and select a rang...