Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What difference between ”on top of that” and ”what is more”? And How can I use those phrases? ...
- Could you please tell me what is the difference between 'broad agreement' and 'broad consensus'? ...
- What is the difference between replace and substitution? In Chinese both of them mean 替换.
- Have you ever heard him sing on the stage? Have you ever heard him sing on stage? Which is ...
- * When are you coming back to the stage? * When are you coming back to stage? Which is corr...
- A. A chance for you to get a job will end up coming to you. Is sentence A correct English?
- Hello! i've a question. when can I use (to) with a verb for exemple (to be or to see) etc. and w...
- How do you call a jacket with such a lining? Besides a fur jacket. How about: a fleece jacket a w...
- Is it common to use the term lbs referring to pounds in American English? Why is pounds lbs?
- I took a picture where I am. I told a picture where I live. Does this sounds natural ?
- While I'm at it, I should do the laundry. Is this expression natural?
- is this natural "how much money do you need to collect $1000?"?
- Question Get it? Got it? Answer Got it I get it I got it Get it Does it sound natural?