Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between "as well" and "too"? and as well and too? ?
- What is the difference between I like it more. and I like it better. ?
- 私は英語を上手く話せるようになりたいです。 I want to speak English very well. Does this sound natural?
- Can “this morning”, “this afternoon” and “this evening” be future tenses in your area? For exam...
- Tuesday is a noun. Next Tuesday is a noun phrase. But that’s strange there is an “on” previous to...
- Does this sounds natural? My head aches so much.
- The entrance examination for uni begins in July. Does that make sense?
- "I called him yesterday, but he didn't answer and my phone went into a voice mail." Hello! Do ...
- Because of the colors of the sea are very beautiful, and there are a variety of activities to enj...
- And she writes on the board… “Writes the snail with her silvery trail” Why the order is different?
- does this sound natural? 1) I advised him about that "friend". 2) When my sister moving out I...
- where is the subject for the relative pronoun "that" in the last of this sentence? I'm guessing ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?