Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I don't know what "I shit you not" means. Could you say it in other words?
- What does it mean by "I'm not doing shit today."?
- What does "all up on my shit" in line 433 mean?
- The ticket will guarantee you free entry. The ticket will assure you free entry The ticket will ...
- Can I choose D in question 41 ?
- Is it ok this sentence? I should have some rest in the afternoon but I can´t, I need to be in co...
- Alguien se ofrece a enseñarme y guiarme en inglés y yo le enseñaré español
- A bonus reward for matches will be doubled. Bonus rewards for matches will be doubled. I re...
- In question 26, which answer is true ?
- I made two charts of English adverbs: (1) Degree of certainty (2) Degree of frequency Do you agr...
- My presentation is ready. Looking forward to sharing it with you. Does this sound natural?
- I found some vocabulary that "chastise" is like punching someone by beating. If I say for example...
- Hii. Could someone check it? ✨🤍
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?