Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is this natural? Don't get into that room whatever. There is an as scary thing as the movie of...
- What is ong stand for? I saw it from tiktok
- please help me
- Good day 😊 Could you please check my resume and recommend better expressions? It will be really h...
- Could someone read this for me 🙇♀️🙏
- I’m not sure about “ board certified “ Does it mean special doctors ?
- Could I use “have” instead “had” in here?
- it's need use (right) in i'd kill for a coffee right now. i'm sorry my english is very bad
- Another week with that simp, I'll kill myself. What does simp mean?
- When you talk to someone on the phone, which is correct and sounds natural? 1: I'm at a conven...
- what is the tuiseal ginideach and how do you use it for each word?
- can you help me learn to pronounce dia daoibh ?
- What is the difference between 'Ithimid an rís.' and 'Itheann muid an rís.'?
- Est-ce que cette phrase est acceptable : « Chuaigh mo mháthair a phiocadh beacáin sa pháirc ar ch...
- When to use an úrú? I had thought that the word takes an úrú after 'ar an', 'leis an', 'ag an' a...