14 Dec 2019

  • English (US)
  • French (France)
  • Japanese
  • Korean
Closed question
Question about Japanese

What do you call this in japanese? Letter set (writing paper and envelope)

I want to search for it in online japan shop
Share this question
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions