Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which one is the most natural sentence? When watch first episode When watching first episode ...
- Can anyone one please tell me are these sentences correct or not? contact: verb : I will conta...
- How do you use adjust in English?
- You are such a nice guy You are a such nice guy Which one is right?
- Please help him, won't you? or Please help him, will you?
- I will be being busy on Wednesdays from the next week. Does this sound natural?
- I guess that he was busy with his work. = He ( ) ( ) ( ) busy with his work.
- I don't understand it at all
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “All circumstances need to be ta...
- Does this sound natural: "This is the river I'm living at"?
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- Are there videos that show you techniques to flip ddakji? If not can you share your tips and tricks?
- What are the korean equivalents for: babe, honey, sweetie, etc.?
- How do I add music to my kakaotalk profile?
- When people say yes in kdramas, why does it sound like "de" instead of "ne"?