Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Here is a new word for me 'slalom': they both slalom through the station.
- About the word "Alright" If someone said: Alright, thanks. How to explain the emotion of "Alrig...
- I'm studing spoken and written English now,but I can speak the word ,but I can't write the word r...
- I was dumbfounded at a stranger spoke to me in English by accident. Is this correct ?
- C'mere darling, I have to brush your hair. Does this sound natural?
- I can't find my brush anywhere. Have you seen it?
- How could I make it sound more natural? : " It's great that he uses his platform to try helpin...
- This project is still in the works. Does this sound natural?
- Is it correct this sentence? They are no one religión in particular, they are open to all
- if a friend of mine asks me to go along with him to a late party and that time isn't that conveni...
- changing the verbs to nouns , Are my answers correct?
- would you tell me that ’bakr’meaning simply？ That's because that word is not famous in japan ,so...
- "while my phone was charging, it fused all of a sudden!" can i say this?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?