Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "My brother goes to school at 10 o'clock tomorrow." When you read this sentence, what do you t...
- What did my brother talk to about I entered the room? Does this sound natural?
- I just spoke to my brother and told him about this application and it's utility to improve my Eng...
- what happend to this platform? why english questions are rarely answered these days
- What’s the function of “to” when it is between two verbs?
- Another week with that simp, I'll kill myself. What does simp mean?
- Can you use pitted for all types of fruit or vegetables or only for certain small berries etc?
- What’s the difference between “change for the better” and “change for good”? I found these phrase...
- When you talk to someone on the phone, which is correct and sounds natural? 1: I'm at a conven...
- "The shirt is not popular, but it's good looking per se." "The shirt is not popular, but it's goo...
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “An extravagant dinner “ and “A...
- He is not rich and kind means: He isn't rich and isn't kind or He is rich but not kind ?
- Why the answer is D?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?