Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "Would Tom know it?" -> The speaker is sure that Tom definitely doesn't know it at all. ex. ...
- Is it ( sit on the top ) or ( sit at the top ) ?
- what this?
- what do you call "second breakfast
- do you really get full by just eating a salad (does this sound natural?)
- Hello! I am Japanese. I started to write my diary in English today! Could you correct it for me? ...
- Do you commonly use an expression "get your panties in a bunch" in the US? Why does this mean to...
- I would be happy if you could teach me more natural way to say the following text. I would exerc...
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “This all boils down to what?” a...
- Does it sound natural? I’ve bee living in Japan for 3 years by now.
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- "라면 먹고 갈래?" Do people in Korea really use this or is it just a sentence build from the western p...
- Are there videos that show you techniques to flip ddakji? If not can you share your tips and tricks?
- What are all the most common ways to say cum/sperm/orgasm in Korean?
- How many bottle of Soju usually Korean drink before get drunk? (for 1 person)