Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- When someone says “I passed the exam. “, which does s/he mean,1 or 2? 1. I succeeded in the exam...
- What was the saddest scene in the squid game? For me... It was when Ali dies....😭
- The sentence it's Samuel or It's me and I'm Samuel, Which one is correct?, Are both correct?
- Is this sentence correct?: “ ..if it would be possible for you to make even just a couple seco...
- If a kid always says things like "i like you so much" to me,and hugs me occasionally. Can i sa...
- Does this sentence used in daily life? Shower someone with my attention
- My sister asked me to make the volume louder but I couldnt have made it louder. It was already 10...
- *How was your week?* Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 😊 (1) How was ...
- “Stay with me” can be used like “Pull it together!”?
- I'll be there from ten o'clock. What does that mean? Do you use the sentence like that?
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- How many bottle of Soju usually Korean drink before get drunk? (for 1 person)
- How do I add music to my kakaotalk profile?
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?
- Guys, can anyone explain what does "D-Day" mean in Korean slang? I've heard it in so many differe...