Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between illness and disease and ailment ?
- What is the difference between illness and sickness and disease ?
- He gradually came to understand that my illness wouldn't be healed so easily. Does this sound nat...
- Are gearboxes meant for cars only? Or are there used in other mechanisms too?
- What is the correct sentence between "Adjunct University Professor" and "University Adjunct Profe...
- I will be being busy on Wednesdays from the next week. Does this sound natural?
- I guess that he was busy with his work. = He ( ) ( ) ( ) busy with his work.
- Are my pronunciations ok? In 1858, people saw two lights on the streets for traffic in London. ...
- Does this sound natural: "This is the river I'm living at"?
- hi guys I’m preparing presentation and I’ve a few questions :) Do you use websites or phone apps ...
- "I cant go to school tomorrow I am sick" But if I change it to "If I could go to school I would" ...
- Do you have a purpose? Within/Within mind, you may be unhappy. Which is right?
- Which is natural ? A:There are a lot of food. B:There is a lot of food.
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?