Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- The delivery from Amazon is not coming at all though I’ve been waiting since this morning all the...
- You can’t use my son to pick up woman. Does it sound natural? Thanks
- I always get scared when the automatic door opens. Does this sound natural?
- A. I really feel sad for what they did to you. Is sentence A correct?
- I have bad posture, so I quickly get pains in the back. Does this sound natural?
- You close the plastic bottle cap too tight. I can’t open it. Does this sound natural?
- I wonder why the present continuous tense is being used here instead of any other tenses.
- Omae wa mou shindeiru?
- "Someday, I want to Hawaii to watch a sunset. I heard sunsets at Hawaii are beautiful. " Hello...
- A. I felt sad for the death of my dog. Is sentence A correct?