Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- The more errors has been encountered, the stronger you would become. Does this sound natural?
- The error will put off the experiment by a day. Does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between error and mistake and fault ?
- what do you call "second breakfast
- do you really get full by just eating a salad (does this sound natural?)
- Are these sentences written correctly? Do they sound naturally? Where should I put the comma? 1....
- "Would he know it?" 1. The speaker is thinking that he definitely doesn't know it at all. 2. ...
- He peeps out the window. Is this correct?
- Hello! I am Japanese. I started to write my diary in English today! Could you correct it for me? ...
- Do you commonly use an expression "get your panties in a bunch" in the US? Why does this mean to...
- I would be happy if you could teach me more natural way to say the following text. I would exerc...
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “This all boils down to what?” a...
- Does it sound natural? I’ve bee living in Japan for 3 years by now.