Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is ong stand for? I saw it from tiktok
- please help me
- Good day 😊 Could you please check my resume and recommend better expressions? It will be really h...
- Could someone read this for me 🙇♀️🙏
- I’m not sure about “ board certified “ Does it mean special doctors ?
- Could I use “have” instead “had” in here?
- it's need use (right) in i'd kill for a coffee right now. i'm sorry my english is very bad
- Another week with that simp, I'll kill myself. What does simp mean?
- When you talk to someone on the phone, which is correct and sounds natural? 1: I'm at a conven...
- "The shirt is not popular, but it's good looking per se." "The shirt is not popular, but it's goo...
- ‘Um wieviel Uhr?’ oder ‘Um wie viel Uhr?’
- Which is correct: guten nacht or gute nacht? And do I have to use uppercase on the first letters ...
- Welche ist das Richtige: danke vielmal oder danke vielmals?
- Je mehr du am Handy bist, desto öfter kommt es vor, daher rate ich dir, bleib fern von diesem teu...
- how to use future tense in German ? ( how to express your future plans or future actions ) ?