Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Mr. John, my teacher, told me that I had some things he’d like to discuss with me. My teacher and...
- The car has been repaired from the engine blow-out. Does this sound natural?
- Nurses assure us of Jack's imminent arrival. Nurses assure us Jack's imminent arrival. Are...
- Is this natural? Don't get into that room whatever. There is an as scary thing as the movie of...
- What is ong stand for? I saw it from tiktok
- I’m not sure about “ board certified “ Does it mean special doctors ?
- Could I use “have” instead “had” in here?
- it's need use (right) in i'd kill for a coffee right now. i'm sorry my english is very bad
- Another week with that simp, I'll kill myself. What does simp mean?
- When you talk to someone on the phone, which is correct and sounds natural? 1: I'm at a conven...
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- Are there videos that show you techniques to flip ddakji? If not can you share your tips and tricks?
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?
- Guys, can anyone explain what does "D-Day" mean in Korean slang? I've heard it in so many differe...
- When people say yes in kdramas, why does it sound like "de" instead of "ne"?