Read more comments
- When would we (1) use a "-" (hyphen) in a sentence and (2) hyphenate two words (friendly-ish, fat...
- When use like and when use as!!?
- The progressive use of CA (continuous assessment) score at the final score During the passing gr...
- What does "do the hanky panky" mean?
- What does 인지 mean?
- What does 같네요! mean?
- What does ~구요 mean?
- What does go out swinging mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?