Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- She does not have an amount of sugar left. Is this correct ?
- Emily is tidier than her two sisters. Emily is the tidiest out of the three sisters. Which se...
- which one is correct? • I don't know where the bank is. • I don't know where is the bank.
- what's the difference between why and wherefore?
- What is “that carried the whale” In here mean?
- It doesn’t matter how old I am. The important thing is how to accumulate ages. Is this natural?
- What is “ I’ll hitch a lift “
- Last question for today! : ) What does it exactly mean when a person is "wholesome"? I know ...
- can i use "past tense " instead of " used to " for this sentence eventhough the question is abou...
- Is it right to say " By no means i'll talk to him anymore". ?
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- what does 불러요mean in the sentence 저는 노래를 잘 못 불러요
- How many bottle of Soju usually Korean drink before get drunk? (for 1 person)
- "라면 먹고 갈래?" Do people in Korea really use this or is it just a sentence build from the western p...
- 안녕하세요 여러분. 저는 아르티카 라고 합니다. 인도에서 왔습니다. 한국 나이 14살 이고 외국 나이 13살 입니다.한국인 친구를 원합니다. 저는 그 친구 한테 한국어를 배우...