Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I loved you. And I used to love you. Where's the difference?
- I feel like I'm going to have a blister. Does it sound natural? How would you say differently?
- "my cat just bit me" OR "my cat just bite me."
- “John was hitten by his mother because he failed the exam.” What's wrong with this sentence？ And ...
- この文は自然ですか？ There are two reasons for this. First reason is that gym is essential for university s...
- Don't you like him? Yes, I don't. or No, I don't.
- Does "oftentimes" mean very frequent ? Is this the same as "often" ?
- If you take this medicine three times a day, it should () my cold. 1 cure 2 treat 3 restore 4 rec...
- How can I speak English like native, share tips and tricks guys
- 彼(かれ)は孤高(ここう)の天才(てんさい)と呼(よ)ばれ不遇(ふぐう)のうちに生涯(しょうがい)を終(お)えた。 He was called a lone genius and spent h...
- What does this mean? "pusti malaka" Thank you guys.
- When do you use this letters ΐ, ϊ and how do they sound?
- Ποια είναι η Διάφορα μεταξύ χαρούμενη και ευτυχισμένη;
- Is there any websites on which I can find online movies with Greek subtitles or dubbling? Where ...
- What are some popular Greek pick up lines?