Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I have the most memorable two scenes. I have two most memorable scenes. which one is more n...
- Do these sentences sound natural? Make sure you turn off the lights when you go out. Make sure y...
- She was broken up at Sunderland in1974 means 'She died' ?
- What has made you happy lately?
- 'I spent some times watching falling snow' does it make sense?
- Why the article "an" is needed in the following sentence? "The crops are an acceptable means f...
- I've heard Americans say "gimme" for "give me" so many times, so can I also cut out the V sound w...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 (1) The bathroom mirror fogged up....
- Do you say 'without trial and error' or "without trials and errors"?
- The car parked outside belongs to Susan or Thr car parking outside belongs to Susan??