Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does the title "choikang paedalkun" korean drama mean in English ?
- Does "그럼" mean "of course" like they translate in korean dramas? or there is another meaning?? 고마...
- What is "girl" in Korean? And,what is "woman" in Korean?
- what means "에게" in korean♥?
- What is "Friendship" in Korean?Is it "Ujeong" or "Ueoi"?
- Does it sound natural? Because this sentence does not sound rude to the driver and does not soun...
- Is Yellow Fever often used for white males who have sexual preference for woman of Asian descent?
- are they the same? but experts are not breathing easy yet but experts are not breathing easily yet
- Is this sentence correct?? Increasing human population will escalate development activity to sec...
- "If I'd brought a toad, [I'd lose it as quick as I could]. Because it's useless." When is this...
- Every piece of furniture in this room is an antique. Why shouldn't antiques (plural) be used in t...
- thirsty for attention hungry for attention Which one is correct?
- "Tummy mood" has any meaning? I just saw it
- 1.I am going to a/the store. Do you need anything ? 2. Are you guys new in (the) town Should I...
- Does this sound natural? "I feel pity on you."
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- Guys, can anyone explain what does "D-Day" mean in Korean slang? I've heard it in so many differe...
- what does " 역시 " means? and how can I use it in making a sentence? thank you in advance 😀
- How do you say “me too” in korean? Is it 나두 ?