Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- She does not have an amount of sugar left. Is this correct ?
- Emily is tidier than her two sisters. Emily is the tidiest out of the three sisters. Which se...
- which one is correct? • I don't know where the bank is. • I don't know where is the bank.
- what's the difference between why and wherefore?
- What is “that carried the whale” In here mean?
- It doesn’t matter how old I am. The important thing is how to accumulate ages. Is this natural?
- What is “ I’ll hitch a lift “
- How would you insert “goddam” into the word university? Is it uni-goddam-versity? How is it diffe...
- Last question for today! : ) What does it exactly mean when a person is "wholesome"? I know ...
- can i use "past tense " instead of " used to " for this sentence eventhough the question is abou...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- whats the meaning of my g?
- Is the sentence below correct? I would like Dr. xxx to give us lecture and hoping your approval ...