Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- which one is correct? 1.The sentence is not related with the topic. 2.The sentence is not relate...
- I am not sure if the sentences “Only staff are allowed in this room” and “Only the staff are a...
- Me:Whould you like to go for a walk? You:Sure. Let's take the puppy with us. Me:Ok. Has it stoppe...
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “I enjoyed the novel so much tha...
- I am not sure if the phrase “in the second part of the 20th century” and “in the second half of...
- I will be being busy on Wednesdays from the next week. Does this sound natural?
- I guess that he was busy with his work. = He ( ) ( ) ( ) busy with his work.
- I don't understand it at all
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “All circumstances need to be ta...
- Does this sound natural: "This is the river I'm living at"?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?