Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Here is a new word for me 'slalom': they both slalom through the station.
- About the word "Alright" If someone said: Alright, thanks. How to explain the emotion of "Alrig...
- I'm studing spoken and written English now,but I can speak the word ,but I can't write the word r...
- Anime-wise, what is a backlog?
- Two people are in the hospital with serious burns. or Two people are at the hospital with seri...
- What does the highlighted part mean?
- Lucy works as a nurse at the local hospital. or Lucy works as a nurse in the local hospital.
- She crept into bed next to her sleeping husband. or She crept into THE bed next to her sleeping ...
- Any other names for cannabis?
- when i say i feel blue, it means i feel complete Is this a right sentence?
- I'm in a long distance relationship he text me nasty talk so I told him "I have butterflies in ...
- — I don't have either food or water. Is it necessary to put "either"? Can we skip it?
- Can somebody please help me with my writing? Just checking mistakes 😔
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?