Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which one is correct: "Throughout THE history of humanity" or "Throughout history of humanity"?
- A wake-up call is something that makes you wake up to a bad reality. Is it okay to say 'from a...
- She's got talent. What does ''got'' mean in this sentence? https://dictionary.cambridge.org/j...
- Which one sounds more natural? Do you think i have thin lips? Or Do you think my lips are thin? ...
- I object to using the computer. I am opposed to using the computer. Is it right?
- My parents hired a caterer for brother's wedding. Is this sentence correct, natural?
- Which one is most natural? 1. You have to brush your teeth after a meal. 2. You have to brush y...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 😊 “He pulled out the wings out of th...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentences sound natural? 🙂 “He rotated the propeller of the m...
- Does this sound natural? "It is virtually impossible to lose 20 pounds in a couple of days."
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- Are there videos that show you techniques to flip ddakji? If not can you share your tips and tricks?
- 파이팅 or 화이팅? (Fighting)
- How do I add music to my kakaotalk profile?
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?