Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- I woke up in a bad mood and stomped off the kitchen. Does this sound natural?
- You should've considered all pitfalls beforehand. Does this sound natural?
- It was so fast paced that I didn't see it coming. Does this sound natural?
- Hola, podrían ayudarme a saber cómo se dice "hasta donde yo sé,..." en inglés. Gracias.
- What do you think about this one? Well, it is decent. Does this sound natural?
- "Red light, green light." Is there a deep meaning in this phrase?
- Hi guys! I've been filling up a form for my baby and I had to scroll down to select her age. It s...
- "I wont win this game" here I am refusing but i could do it I wont win this game - here I am jus...
- I taught an American Japanese and he did me English. Is "did" correct in this sentence? Should ...
- I would like to use the word ‘provided’. My friend said to me that it means if. Could you tell me...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?