14 Dec 2019
- I'm going to take a bath. Does this sound natural?
- you can't imagine how relieved I am (does this sound natural?)
- On weekdays I usually wake up very early. Does this sound natural?
- How can I say it in a more natural way?: " ..but thanks for grtting back to me anyways! "
- I wish I could stay a little longer but I have to get up early tomorrow. Does this sound natural?
- Is it correct this sentence? They are no one religión in particular, they are open to all
- if a friend of mine asks me to go along with him to a late party and that time isn't that conveni...
- changing the verbs to nouns , Are my answers correct?
- would you tell me that ’bakr’meaning simply？ That's because that word is not famous in japan ,so...
- "while my phone was charging, it fused all of a sudden!" can i say this?
- ‘Um wieviel Uhr?’ oder ‘Um wie viel Uhr?’
- Which is correct: guten nacht or gute nacht? And do I have to use uppercase on the first letters ...
- Welche ist das Richtige: danke vielmal oder danke vielmals?
- Je mehr du am Handy bist, desto öfter kommt es vor, daher rate ich dir, bleib fern von diesem teu...
- how to use future tense in German ? ( how to express your future plans or future actions ) ?