Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which In delivering the class, ... sounds the most natural?
- I have heard of class system in the UK. Brits are classified by their accents. If I spoke with a ...
- At the English class I often go to on Sundays, there sometimes show up people who are very fluent...
- "Messi dribbled Ronaldo " is this correct?
- Which one is correct: I would like some coffee and some chocolate cake. Or I would like some coff...
- do you recommend to use subtitles on movies even when become fluent?
- Mum’s got more legs. Mum is or mum has
- Is there any groups to practice on telegram or what'sspp?
- "Even if I could I wouldnt buy her some food" why is this sentence above sound correct but this o...
- Can you check this for comparative and superlative, please? Khalifa tower is the tallest tower ...
- "Red light, green light." Is there a deep meaning in this phrase?
- Hi guys! I've been filling up a form for my baby and I had to scroll down to select her age. It s...
- "I wont win this game" here I am refusing but i could do it I wont win this game - here I am jus...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?