Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between for ages and for years ?
- They are not our ages who want to hang around with us. 彼らは一緒に遊ぶっていう年頃でもないしね。 Does this sound nat...
- She is at a younger age than mine. Does this sound natural?
- What does febreze mean?
- What does settle down mean?
- What does get lumped in with mean?
- What does tormenters mean?
- What does I won't look any further into it mean?
- What does we are part of something truly grand in every sense of that word mean?
- What does I DON'T LIKE HER, BUT I DON'T NOT LIKE HER, EITHER mean?
- What does pretender mean?
- What does You don’t know what you don’t know mean?
- What does played out mean?